If you want to stay up to date – join the official libGDX Discord!
- Theme Suggestions: 6th - 12th
- Theme Voting: 13th - 19th
- Jam: 20th - 26th
Jams in 2021
The jam dates for 2021 will be announced shortly!
We encourage camaraderie, teamwork, and good sportsmanship with a side of well-intentioned buffoonery. Nonetheless, there are some rules to be followed:
- The game must be created with the libGDX framework.
- The game must be created within the jam period.
- Starter projects and templates are permitted, so long as they are not fully fledged games.
- You can work in groups or individually.
- Your game must be based on the selected theme.
- Any and all copyright laws pertaining to assets used must be followed.
- Parallel Worlds (September 2020)
- Tower Defense Without Towers (June 2020)
- GLOBAL THERMONUCLEAR WAR (March 2020)
- THE WORLD IS FOOD (December 2019)
- Halloween (October 2019)
- One Room (August 2019)
- Upside Down (April 2019)
- Energy (February 2019)
- Time (October 2018)
- The World Is Shrinking (July 2018)
- Light vs. Dark (May 2018)
- A Rainy Day (March 2018)
- Three Colors, Three Buttons (February 2018)
- Life in space (December 2015)