If you want to stay up to date – join the official libGDX Discord!
Jam Suggestions: 4th-6th
Jam Voting: 8th-10th
We encourage camaraderie, teamwork, and good sportsmanship with a side of well-intentioned buffoonery. Nonetheless, there are some rules to be followed:
- The game must be created with the libGDX framework.
- The game must be created within the jam period. Late submissions are to be approved by admins.
- Starter projects and templates are permitted, so long as they are not fully fledged games.
- You can work in groups or individually.
- Your game must be based on the selected theme.
- Any and all copyright laws pertaining to assets you use must be followed.
- Post Apocalyptic (September 2022)
- Floating Cities (June 2022)
- Underground (March 2022)
- Machines & Slimes (December 2021)
- ZERO GRAVITY (September 2021)
- BALLS (June 2021)
- ALICE IN WONDERLAND (March 2021)
- The player is asleep (December 2020)
- Parallel Worlds (September 2020)
- Tower Defense Without Towers (June 2020)
- GLOBAL THERMONUCLEAR WAR (March 2020)
- THE WORLD IS FOOD (December 2019)
- Halloween (October 2019)
- One Room (August 2019)
- Upside Down (April 2019)
- Energy (February 2019)
- Time (October 2018)
- The World Is Shrinking (July 2018)
- Light vs. Dark (May 2018)
- A Rainy Day (March 2018)
- Three Colors, Three Buttons (February 2018)
- Life in space (December 2015)